Nonprofit endowments and reserves
An endowment or a reserve fund adds to the financial strength of a nonprofit organization.
An endowment fund provides income each year to the designated non-profit organization. The permanence of an endowment fund can be reassuring to donor as well as to the nonprofit organization.
A reserve fund gives a nonprofit organization the opportunity to save for the medium-term or long-term in a professionally managed fund that can grow thanks to investment returns, yet also remains accessible to the nonprofit organization when needed for such purposes as facilities, operations and new programs.
We administer dozens of endowment and reserve funds for the benefit of nonprofit organizations that serve the North Platte area.
- Highly personalized services to meet needs and goals
- Knowledge about philanthropy and nonprofit organizations
- Consulting about charitable options with no cost or obligation
- Handling & acknowledging donations including complicated gifts
- Benefits of a large tax-exempt pool of invested charitable funds
- Handling of various details including accounting and IRS reports